This handcrafted leather quote journal merges a vintage feel with modern environmentalism. The sustainably-sourced leather cover is embossed with the following quote by Lord Byron: “But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew, upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.”
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.
Size: 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
Material: Cover: 100% leather; Paper: 100% cotton
Color: Available in brown tone
Paper: 100% tree-free handmade paper
- 125 gsm weighted paper
- 100 sheets, off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
Care: Spot clean as needed with leather care solution
Font: Quincy Bold
- Size: Text will be 0.84 centimeters in height. The length varies based on the text.
- Characters: Up to 20 characters including spaces
- Positioning: Text will be positioned at the bottom center of the journal, about 1-2 inches above the border.
- Please note, personalized journals are final sale items and cannot be returned because we are unable to resell customized items.
See examples here: https://soothi.com/pages/personalized_Leather_Journal