Embossed with “the stories I tell myself,” this is a keepsake you'll look back on for years.
The journal is encased in a rich brown leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel.
The elegant and inspiring design makes this a perfect fit your lifestyle. Whether you’re using it to record memories, travel adventures, or random thoughts and brilliant ideas this is an excellent companion to keep within reach.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material.
- Note our leather is repurposed leather.
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white color handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.