This subscription box contains an assortment of journals, art supplies, a book, and stationery worth over $200.
Each season brings a new collection of limited edition products centered around a journaling theme.
You will love getting these in the mail. Do an unboxing and join the Soothi community to discuss the box topic and connect on the season theme.
Themes will range from various topics such as vulnerability, harmony, intuition, planning, and more!
• Boxes are shipped out the first week of the following months: January, April, July, and October.
• If you purchased the 1-time option, you would get the box that is currently available (for example, orders placed in February or March will get the January box) ?<- This will be shipped within 3 days of your order.
• The subscription box will ship free via UPS ground.
• Please note, once you have received your tracking number, we can no longer cancel that month's subscription
• Please allow 5-7 business days for Domestic Shipping on Subscription Boxes.
• Everything gets packed and shipped from our warehouse in Oakland, California.
• The items in the box cannot be returned or exchanged since these are seasonal items picked specifically for the box.
As with all handmade and small-batch items, no two pieces are exactly the same.
Since we use recycled and upcycled materials, variations in size, color, and design will occur naturally.
We guarantee the quality of our handmade products, and we hope that you enjoy and celebrate these variations and natural imperfections as much as we do.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included. Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Connect With Yourself
WHY THIS JOURNAL
At Soothi A journal is more than a work surface. It’s a landscape. A self-portrait. A stage. It’s a launchpad. A treasure chest. Home-base and H.Q. It’s where it all starts. Where the magic happens. Where dreams become reality. It’s the one dedicated place, throughout history, across the globe, where we all go to think, learn, write, sketch, plan, invent, improve and reimagine.
The Leather used on our journals is repurposed leather that would've otherwise gone to waste. This means that it inherently has natural imperfections, marks, and spots.
The paper on all Soothi journals is handmade with recycled cotton waste. It has a luxurious fibrous feel and offers a lot of versatility.
The multi-use, high-quality paper can be used for anything from writing your daily affirmations to watercoloring, sketching, bullet journaling, more!
Your journal Your Way
The paper is also acid-free and can be used for all kinds of creative pages like watercoloring, collage art, scrapbooking and more! It makes an excellent gift for writers, artists or anyone who appreciates good design.