Here at Soothi, we like to think that we are tech savvy. In fact, we are huge fans of the latest and greatest technologies. However, when it comes to journaling, using a cold tablet and stylus just doesn’t cut it.
There is something to be said about writing on a crisp clean sheet of paper with a smooth ink pen. The feeling of watching your thoughts seamlessly flow out of you and on to your favorite journal is just blissful.
Given our love for pen and paper, it's great to know that journaling comes with a lot of benefits. Here are some we wanted to share with you:
- Writing what you are feeling helps you better understand emotions. It can also help be an outlet for those negative thoughts and feeling that creep in.
- It can be a window into your subconscious. Over time you can glean insights into certain patterns, habits, and behaviors you have and how to change them for the better. Making you so much more self-aware.
- It’s a safe place, void of judgment.
- It’s can serve as a reminder of all that you have accomplished and all that you want to accomplish.
- It can be a legacy. A place for you to write your own biography.
Do you share our love for pen and paper? Comment and tell us what you love about journaling.
Also, check out our journal collection.